- 1. These terms
- 1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- 1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us.
These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- 2. Information about us and how to contact us
- 2.1 Who we are. We are Wruff Stuff Ltd a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11065270 and our registered office is at Unit 3, Cariocca Business Park, 2 Sawley Road, Manchester M40 8BB, United Kingdom.
How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +44 (0)161 791 3512 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- 2.4 “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- 3. Our contract with you
- 3.1 How we will accept your order. Please note that the Confirmation of Receipt does not constitute a declaration of acceptance of the Customer’s contractual offer but serves for information purposes only. All orders are subject to acceptance by us at its discretion. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- 3.2 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- 3.3 Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- 4. Our products
- 4.1 Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, because our products are handmade, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website may vary.
- 4.2 Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- 4.3 Making sure your measurements are accurate. If we are making the product to measurements you have given us you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct. You can find information and tips on how to measure on our website or by contacting us.
- 4.4 Some products are sourced worldwide. Products that are not made by us are made in different countries throughout the world. In some instances we will have them sent to us to ship them to you at the same time.
- 5. Your rights to make changes
- 5.1 If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8.- Your rights to end the contract).
- 6. Our rights to make changes
Minor changes to the products. We may change the product:
- a) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- b) to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to adjust the look and fitting of the product. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
- 6.2 More significant changes to the products and these terms. We may make changes to the product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
- 7. Providing the products
- 7.1 Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you.
- a)If the products are readymade goods (that is not peronslised): we will deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and we will give you an estimated delivery date, which will be within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
- b)If the products are personalised goods: we will give you an estimated delivery date, which will be within 90 days after the day on which we accept your order.
- 7.3We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- 7.4Collection by you. If you have asked to collect the products from our premises, you can collect them from us at any time during our working hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm on weekdays (excluding public holidays).
- 7.5If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, the courier will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- 7.6If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 10.2 will apply.
Your legal rights if we deliver goods late. You have legal rights if we deliver any goods late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any goods then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- a) we have refused to deliver the goods;
- b) delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances);
- c) you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- 7.8Setting a new deadline for delivery. If you do not wish to treat the contract as at an end straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 7.7, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can treat the contract as at an end if we do not meet the new deadline.
Ending the contract for late delivery. If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery under clause 7.7 or clause 7.8, you can cancel your order for any of the goods or reject goods that have been delivered. If you wish, you can reject or cancel the order for some of those goods (not all of them),
unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled goods and their delivery. If the goods have been delivered to you, you must return them by posting them back to us. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on
+44 (0)161 791 3512 or email us at email@example.com to let us know you are making a return.
- 7.10When you become responsible for the goods. The goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us.
- 7.11When you own goods. You own a product once we have received payment in full.
- 7.12What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example if you have given a custom specification for our products. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We
will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- a) deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- b) update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- c) make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6.).
- 7.14Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than 4 weeks we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for products while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 4 weeks and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- 8. Your rights to end the contract
You have different rights to end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- a) If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the
contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back),
see clause 11;
- b) If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do,
see clause 8.2; or
- c) If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 8.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
We also offer a goodwill guarantee (see Clause 8.4)
- a) If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- a) we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2);
- b) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- c) there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- d) we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 4 weeks; or
- e) you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delivered late (see clause 7.8).
- 8.3 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund (if you are a customer based in the EU). These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- a) any personalised or customised products;
- b) products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive
How long do I have to change my mind? How long you have depends on what you have ordered and how
it is delivered.
- c) You can change your mind before receiving your order; or
- d) you have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
- 8.4 Our goodwill guarantee. Wruff Stuff Ltd allows customers to return personalised and other products within 14 days of delivery for a refund. The
refund depends on type of product you have purchased and where you are based. For further information please see our Returns Policy. This goodwill guarantee does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed products (see clause 11.2):
- 9. How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one
of the following:
- a)Phone or email. Call customer services on +44 (0)161 791 3512 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address,
details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- b)By post. Print off the form and post it to us at the address on the form. Or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- a)Phone or email. Call customer services on +44 (0)161 791 3512 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address,
Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must return the goods by posting them back to us at Wruff Stuff Ltd, Unit 3, Cariocca Business Park, 2 Sawley Road, Manchester M40 8BB, United Kingdom. Please call customer services on +44 (0)161 791 3512 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re making a return. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- a) if the products are faulty or misdescribed and proven to be such by way of a photograph or return;
- b) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- c) you are returning a product that has not been customised and you are from the UK.
How we will refund you. For personalised products we will refund you 50% of the purchase price. For other products we will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are
exercising your right to change your mind:
- a)We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- b)The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- 9.6.When your refund will be made. Your refund will be made within 7 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see our Returns page.
- 10. Our rights to end the contract
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- a) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, you have not given full description for a customised item; or
- b) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us; or
- c) in circumstances where a code has been used to defer payment to a time after point of ordering, you do not pay for the products.
You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you as compensation for the work carried out, costs incurred in producing the products, and costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- 11.If there is a problem with the product
How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at +44 (0)161 791 3512 or write to us at email@example.com.
Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. For more information on your legal rights please visit www.adviceguide.org.uk.
- 11.3 Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us.
- 12. Price and payment
Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 12.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Discover and Paypal. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know.
Promotional prices From time to time we may advertise products on our website or on printed media at promotional prices. These prices are only valid for the period of the promotional offer, and are subject to change.
- 13. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products as summarised at clause 11.2 and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- 14. How we may use your personal information
How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us
- a) to supply the products to you;
- b) to process your payment for the products; and
- c) if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we
provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- 14.2 We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us
to do so.
- 15. Complaints
- 15.1 If you have a complaint about Wruff Stuff Ltd, please contact our customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +44 (0)161 791 3512
- 15.2 In the unlikely event that our customer services team are unable to resolve your complaint, and you are still not satisfied following the conclusion of our complaints handling procedure, then you may be eligible to lodge your complaint on the EU Online Dispute Resolution platform which is available at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- 16 Other important terms
- 16.1 Reverse engineering products. Any products purchased from us are for domestic and private use only. You agree not to reverse engineer, take apart, copy or replicate any
products purchased from us or use the products for any personal or commercial purposes.
- 16.2 We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 7 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided.
- 16.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to).
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- 16.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 16.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- 16.6 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.