Only a seller can cancel an Wruff Stuff order. If you’re a customer who would like to request a cancellation, please contact us on email@example.com.
A seller may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
- The buyer did not pay.
- Both the buyer and seller agree to cancel the transaction before dispatch, and the seller has issued the buyer a full refund.
- The seller has decided to refuse service to the buyer, and if the buyer has already paid, the seller has issued a full refund, including postage.
- The buyer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though the seller has provided proof of dispatch, and the seller has issued a refund for the item.
- The buyer and seller agreed that the buyer could return the item to the seller for a refund. The seller has received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item. Refunding postage is optional.
All cancellations must follow these policies:
- The order meets one of the above criteria.
- The buyer has not yet received their item. Received orders don’t qualify for cancellation.
- The seller refunds the buyer in full, except as described above.
- The cancellation meets all of Wruff Stuff’s policies, including our Anti-Discrimination Policy.