Wruff Stuff acts as a marketplace where you can sell goods that you make to buyers around the world. We want to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience on Wruff Stuff. Read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a seller.
- What Can be Sold on Wruff Stuff
- What Can’t be Sold on Wruff Stuff
- Communicating with Wruff Stuff customers
- Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
- Creating Listings
- Building a Positive Reputation Through our Reviews System
- Providing Great Customer Service
- Responding to Requests for Cancellations, Returns and Exchanges
1. What Can be Sold on Wruff Stuff
Wruff Stuff has a niche audience. Buyers come here to purchase items relating to pup and pet play. Everything listed for sale by sellers on Wruff Stuff must be made by the seller.
If you sell handmade items, you agree that:
- All handmade items are made or designed by you. If you work with a production partner, you must disclose that production partner to us.
- You are using your own photographs – not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites.
If you are selling personalised or made-to-order items, you agree that:
- All listings are available for purchase at a set price.
- If you are using photographs of previous work with customisations that are not available, it is clear in your description that the photos shown are just examples.
- Photos where the colour has been changed to show different colour options is acceptable so long as the representation is accurate.
2. What Can’t be Sold on Wruff Stuff
Reselling is not allowed as a seller on Wruff Stuff. Reselling refers to listing an item that you were not involved in designing or making.
3. Communicating with Customers
Should customers want more information about a product, or need to forward information or artwork, we will put you directly in touch with them. You are free to message them with regard to the item they seek to purchase through Wruff Stuff.
Messages to customers may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations or spam.
- Discussing purchasing of a product that is listed on Wruff Stuff where the sale would not be made through the Wruff Stuff website.
4. Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
As a data controller (that is someone who decides what personal data is collected and the purpose you’ll use the data for) to the extent that you process user personal information outside of the Services, you may be required under applicable data protection and privacy laws to honour requests received from such users for data access, portability, correction, deletion, and objections to processing. Also, if you disclose personal information without the buyer’s proper consent, you are responsible for that unauthorised disclosure. This includes, for example, disclosures you make or unintentional data breaches. For example, you may receive a buyer’s email address or other information as a result of entering into a transaction with that buyer. This information may only be used for Wruff Stuff-related communications or for Wruff Stuff-facilitated transactions. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorised transactions. Without the buyer’s consent, and subject to other applicable Wruff Stuff policies and laws, you may not add any Wruff Stuff customer to your email or physical mailing list, use that buyer’s identity for marketing, or obtain or retain any payment information. Please bear in mind that you’re responsible for knowing the standard of consent required in any given instance.
If Wruff Stuff and you are found to be joint data controllers of personal information, and if Wruff Stuff is sued, fined, or otherwise incurs expenses because of something that you did in your capacity as a joint data controller of buyer personal information, you agree to indemnify Wruff Stuff for the expenses it occurs in connection with your processing of buyer personal information.
5. Creating Listings
As a Wruff Stuff seller, you have the opportunity to create a variety of listings, We will upload the listing to the website for you. You agree that you will send content that is not:
- Obscene or vulgar.
- In violation of someone else’s privacy intellectual property rights.
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
6. Building a Positive Reputation Through Reviews
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation. Buyers can leave a review. We monitor all reviews before they are published. In the unlikely event that an unfavourable review is left, we will get in touch with the customer to try to resolve the issue, and involve you in the conversation when necessary.
7. Providing Great Customer Service
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Wruff Stuff, you agree to:
- Honour your dispatch and processing times. sellers are obliged to dispatch an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for dispatch times vary by country.
- Respond to messages in a timely manner.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, our Dispute Resolution team can help through our case system. Read about your rights and responsibilities regarding cases here.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order. To cancel an order, contact Wruff Stuff as soon as possible.
As a seller, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers. These requirements are called our Seller Service Level Standards. Read more here.
8. Responding to Requests for Cancellations, Returns, and Exchanges
Please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws surrounding delivery, cancellations, returns and exchanges. Please familiarise yourself with the laws of your own country and those of your buyers’ countries.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer via Wruff Stuff, and will we refund the buyer. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises. All cancellations are subject to our Cancellation Policy.
European Union Right of Withdrawal
Buyers in the European Union (EU) may be entitled to a 14-day “right of withdrawal” after receiving an item which is not made-to-order, during which they may return an item for any reason. The details of this right vary by EU member state. The right of withdrawal does not apply to custom items or certain perishable goods. Rights with respect to digital items vary by EU member state.